Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear almighty supernatural God my father, In few hours there is going to be a criminal court happening regarding current case. Please grant me the criminal protective order from my abuser so that I can be protected. Please soften the heart of the district attorney tomorrow where he will see...
Replies
Views
I am in a custody battle with my ex-husband and he is trying to take my son completely away from me. My attorney only meets with me a day before court hearings and charge me a lot of money and never tells me next steps. She seems to be against me. My husband is a police officer in a different...
Replies
Views
God will turn the heart of Judge James Nutt at Palm Beach Clerk of Courts regarding this case, 2019-CA-XXXXXX, to give me a favor, mercy, provision, and grace. And not grant the foreclosure over my home. Release judgment against my opponents and rule they dismiss everything against me and pay my...
Replies
Views
Father god I pray that my son has favor on paying his tickets and favor with the attorney that we got i only want the best for him his girlfriend is having a baby please I pray for a healthy baby. May you Protect and bless and guide there small family. I also pray for success in his life and...
Replies
Views
i ask please pray for the self-ordained Pastor / Minister who had asked me to collaborate with him on his daily live world--wide radio podcast's He was convicted of a crime he said he was set up by his wife....and did not commit but it was very serious...it was a level 1 and 2 sex offender...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom