Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was wrongfully terminated from a job for which I worked really hard. In fact, the person asked me to work for her and after a month she terminated me without giving a reason. And made it such a way that, I quit. I am new in this country and I was wrongfully treated. Please pray I get a good...
Replies
12
Views
262
I am under much financial strain due to job loss. Father I ask in Jesus name for provision. I don’t want to lose my home. I have nowhere else to go and I’m very very weary. Eviction looms and all odds are stacked against me. I’ve applied to many jobs.
Replies
10
Views
162
I am not sure ther I can financially recover. Job loss has cause a major financial catastrosphy. I am so worried about this issue and I don’t have the strength to resolve anything I worked hard at that job and don’t have the strength to work anymore after years of abuse. I am overcome By debt...
Replies
5
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom