Immigration

  • Thread starter Thread starter princessmd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessmd

Guest
Please pray for ###. I will be filing a petition for ### with the US soon. I pray that everything will work out with no problems, delays, or denials in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
 
Father I pray that you grant this request, in your name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Family: Join in prayer for my Children’s immigration delays. Their applications are facing delays rendering them out of status. Help me break the spirit of delay and any obstacles hindering their paperwork processing. May they get a decision in their favor. Praying for expedition in their...
Replies
7
Views
181
I have a case at the immigration court in 2 months and pray that God will go before me and grant me favor in the sight of the decision makers. Amen
Replies
10
Views
172
I ask that my immigrations status process speeds up as i am having difficulties in my life without a status. I thank the Lord for the opportunity to give and request this prayer AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom