Immigration Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee23

Disciple of Prayer
Dear lord I pray for my paper, I seek for your guidance and mercy, this year is my year I will say this again and again ### is my year I pray for my paper father help me...do the whole process father...thank you father thank you king of kings...amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
With him all things are possible, nothing is impossible, I save the living God, he will set me free, I will cry with happiness this ###..no more sorrow..father hear my cry and hear my pray..I know you are always there for me..father I want more of you..thank you daddy thank you father
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask that my immigrations status process speeds up as i am having difficulties in my life without a status. I thank the Lord for the opportunity to give and request this prayer AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
155
Prayer Request Dear brothers and sisters, Please keep my wife, ###, in your prayers as she has a job interview tomorrow morning. Kindly pray that God grants her favor and success, and that she may receive this job according to His will. Also, please pray for our ### immigration process. We ask...
Replies
6
Views
122
Prayer Family: Join in prayer for my Children’s immigration delays. Their applications are facing delays rendering them out of status. Help me break the spirit of delay and any obstacles hindering their paperwork processing. May they get a decision in their favor. Praying for expedition in their...
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom