Immediate Need,

  • Thread starter Thread starter saglermontoya
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saglermontoya

Guest
My ### is seeking God & meaning to his life but he is sooo depressed. And my ###'s husband is getting seriously involved in fantasy role playing, on the internet with the opposite sex & even meeting up with these people. Please pray God's will be done in both of these situations. Thank you.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch ### and bring the fullness of truth into his life..bind this spirit of depression and release Your spirit of joy and peace in his life..touch ### and this spirit of lust and adultery..bring him to the realization that You are the life the truth and the way in Jesus name we pray...
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness and most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….



Pass this prayer on to all Your Children....God is in control!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because unfortunately this week has seemingly revealed that a lot is going to have to change in how I interact with my immediate family especially in terms of boundaries. I love them but some negative situations are arising that indicate I may have to separate myself from them...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for me. I need immediate help and support by tomorrow morning. I'm really down and demotivated and in need of a financial breakthrough. I suffer from several medical issues and as a result I am in debt. Please pray. I've been praying and not seeing the help yet. I love the Lord and...
Replies
9
Views
365
Pray for immediate and divine intervention for me & ###. For the people in ###'s life who are trying to manipulate, control, and blackmail him into doing what they want him to do, to be smashed into a thousand pieces, for the Lord to pull the rug out from under their feet, for restoration of...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom