I'm ### yrs old (Never Been Married), I'm extreamly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I pray for a God fearing, loving woman to come into this young man's life. If that is not in your immediate will, please instill the confidence in his mind that You already know his thoughts and his future and give him comfort to wait for the right person to enhance his life. In Jesus' name, AMEN

God, I pray for a God fearing, loving woman to come into this young man's life. If that is not in your immediate will, please instill the confidence in his mind that You already know his thoughts and his future and give him comfort to wait for the right person to enhance his life. In Jesus' name, AMEN
 
You are doing the right thing to ask God to send you someone special. I'm married and extremely lonely too. I never knew that you can be so close to someone and yet they are so distant and so so cold towards you. So when you do find that someone do not stop praying for God to always be the first love and the only other person in your relationship. I pray that you get your heart's desire. Amen
 
Jesus may you hear this prayer request and you are no respector of person. I pray you guide this lonely person to the right person and somebody who is Godly that knows you so they can both walk in the same path and follow you in Jesus's name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
366
Marriage: I’m afraid I am losing my husband over his evil mother. We don’t talk, he doesn’t care if I have no money, been married over 20 years this never happened we had always shared everything. We talk, laugh, do everything together. I know he’s not cheating neither am I. But his mother is...
Replies
6
Views
422
I’m a single guy, never been married. I keep being told I’m a great guy, but I never meet anyone to love and to love me. It has become very disheartening and depressing. It seems that everyone has someone but me. Please pray for ### that Jesus will put a girl in ###’s life to love and marry...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom