I'm worried and stressed my daughter ### have ...

Sudwin

Disciple of Prayer
I'm worried and stressed my daughter has a diploma night in 3 days and I have nothing to clothing for me and her, and indeed prayer for myself for my life to change mentally and physically in Jesus' name please so that I can make better choices in life for the sake of myself and my kids. Amen
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thanks a lot and I pray with all off my being that God our father my keep and bless everyone on prayer request in Jesus name no matter what ever situation they are thanks again. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to you this morning I am requesting prayers from my brothers and sisters for my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### ### was a single mom without a husband who got married to ### stepdad and was divorced 6 years ago ### is now 21 and is 4 years ago developed condition...
Replies
7
Views
166
```markdown Please kindly pray for my good friend ###. (in ###, ###) to reply my messages & VDO-call or Call me ASAP. He has been quiet for nearly ### months. I'm very worried & concerned. On ### Sep, He sent a message that "Bear with me. My grandson is seriously ill." (Before this, he had...
Replies
8
Views
399
I've tried everything possible within my budget. My cat's not eating as much, and she loves food. I've given her medicine, wet food, and nothing short of a miracle seems to work. Please... I've had this cat since ###. She's ### now. With all of my heart, I wish she would be completely healthy...
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom