Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

jesus pls help me, i have lots of loan & have 3 kids expenses, i have to bring uniform, books, raincoats have to take admission of my son & have to take admission for my daughter but i m not able to do it since i dnt have any money, nor i get a loan, plus my son didnt get a job still i m very...
Replies
10
Views
308
I have lots of tension on my mind because 1 and half months is over from completion of my study. I am a fatherless girl and belong from a joint family. No one ever asks me what I will do further in my life. I am in a relationship with ### and I want to do IELTS for him but my other family...
Replies
10
Views
371
Praise: kids are loving each other. Praise: we have food, and a home. Praise: I was able to play tennis. Prayer that tennis courts don't have people there so we can play in peace. Prayer that the kids are not lazy or do not get sick of tennis. Prayer kids stop complaining. Prayer husband...
Replies
6
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom