Im ### To ###. I'm ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm misirable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send me a mate to share my love and life with, to have companionship. I ask you to pray, if it's God's will, for him to send ### to me, and if it's not His will, for me and ### to be together, for him to send me a mate, to love and who will love me.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your prayers,
 
Father please send a friend for the prayer I pray to you to help in order for this person to be happy. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we bring ### to you for healing. Help him keep the faith and remind him that with you he is never alone. Send him that humanly touch we all long for, and remind him that riding out this difficult battle will result in your victory. In Jesus Name-Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lord save me, im unable to focus on anything. Im always lethargic and not being competent. Please lord Jesus help me be competent and complete all my jobs without any hurdles I'm begging you lord. Please don't let me fall down. Please be my shield and protection. Help my mind getting...
Replies
11
Views
153
Life in I get a new home to Stay where I’m not scammed out of being blessed in my own hard work ever again greatly period permanently forevermore..greatly life in I get Rich boyfriend hearts desires dreams come true who becomes my Husband that likes me loves me can STAY with me greatly let the...
Replies
9
Views
164
LIFE IN I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR I GET A LONG NEEDED VACATION IM OFF OF MY MEDICATION 💊 FEELS NICE TO BE NATURAL NOW IM DONE FIGHTING TO EXIST FROM BEING PUT DOWN DAY AFTER DAY THAT I DONT DESERVE MY OWN DAY..LIFE IN I GET A PASSPORT TO LEAVE THE USA WHERE I CAN BE A SECRET NOT HAVE JEALOUS...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom