I’m tired. Tired of life. Tired of ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day everyone, I am suffering from a demonic smell it’s been 2 years , and I have my life to Jesus Christ , I’ve been praying that I get delivered but I’m tired now 😭I have tried praying in the morning and fasting but still I’m not getting delivered, this thing has ruined my life , can...
Replies
9
Views
122
Can someone please pray for me. I’m about to lose my possessions due to income loss and my over all healthy had been destroyed due to emotiondl snd physical abuse. My prayers don’t seem to bring relief and I’m honestly tired of waiting yes I have made efforts but it seems like through my life...
Replies
13
Views
163
I’m tired of waiting on God’s timing. What must I do in the wait? Is there anything I can do to accelerate the process? I need a breakthrough. It’s been ### years. I’m thinking of checking horoscopes etc just to feel something. Is it normal to feel idle? Lost? Alone? What are you sensing for...
Replies
5
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom