I'm struggling. Please pray for the Lord to help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm struggling. Please pray for the Lord to help me! Psalm 86:1-7 Psalm 86:11-13 Lord have patience with me, and answer me quickly! Thank you for your Prayers!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying so hard, but the more I do the right thing, the more problems I am having. I pray, attend church, and read the bible. I do my best to help others but the problems linger and I am requesting prayer. First I ask for prayer for the mentally ill client that threatened me on the phone...
Replies
15
Views
200
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Contact a Helpline**: There are many helplines available that offer support 24/7. They can provide immediate assistance and...
Replies
7
Views
257
Please pray for restoration on me, my truck was stolen 2 months ago and the police haven't found anything yet. I can't pay rent or help my children, pliz help me, I am struggling. At one stage, I thought about dying but knew that suicide is not a solution as a foreigner, it's very hard.
Replies
9
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom