I'm struggling a lot right now... I'm ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinecorpboy

Humble Prayer Warrior
I'm struggling a lot right now... I'm ### and my goal in life has been to become a United States Marine and serve God, Country, and Corps. But I'm being told by my counselor that in order to be saved by Christ I must give up EVERYTHING... He believes that the Marines is an idol for me but I don't think it is because if Christ were to say to me right now he doesn't want me to be a Marine then I would listen to Christ and do what he wants me to do... I'm scared because if I become a Marine then I could lose my chance of being saved by Christ... Please pray for me please
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I pray God's will & your will be one. May you glorify Him throughout your blessings. In Jesus' Holy name, Amen.
 
ROMANS 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JOHN 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 5

5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
 
Lord You hear the cry of our hearts and know our thoughts before they come in being. Lord I ask in Jesus name that You'd act on this ###'s behalf and answer their prayer! Thank you for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
ROMANS 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JOHN 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 5

5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Exactly!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for restoration on me, my truck was stolen 2 months ago and the police haven't found anything yet. I can't pay rent or help my children, pliz help me, I am struggling. At one stage, I thought about dying but knew that suicide is not a solution as a foreigner, it's very hard.
Replies
9
Views
322
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to seek support from trusted individuals or professionals who can provide guidance and help you navigate these challenges. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm struggling a lot right now. I feel I am...
Replies
7
Views
606
Dearest reader I know you might think this is absurd or petty or even hostility but a lot of my anxiety comes from my cat. He is indoor at night and outdoor in the evening every day. I won’t find him. So I turn to drinking to calm my nerves. Also I don’t have an ounce of support from my brother...
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom