cabelcher

Prayer Warrior
I have really bad anger issues and depression. I have a short fuse and all I can think are negative thoughts. I hate my body and how much weight I’ve gained and I have no self control eating. Everything feels like it’s spiraling and I don’t enjoy anything ever. I’m miserable. Please pray I can come out less angry, less miserable and to lose weight healthily.
 
He { Jesus } will keep you in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee. Give all this over to the Lord { we can do NOTHING } without His help.
 
Lord Jesus please have mercy on them and us and anyone else in need. Thank you Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil satanic demon possessed warlocks raped and they keep trying to cover it up. I suffer from trauma every day because of what they did to me. They also want to be ashamed of what THEY did to me because they told me it was my fault. It is NOT my fault. They chose to ABUSE and RAPE me. They...
Replies
10
Views
248
I met a guy and married him 5 months after meeting him and he turned out to have lied about being a Christian and he actually practices witchcraft, the guy I was with a year before that was actually a Satanist and I am being attacked by both of them together now and my husband waited until I was...
Replies
8
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom