I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
I have been abused several times. Despite attending several seminars, reading a lot about boundaries and abuse, I don't know the reason, but I always find myself in a situation where I am abused again and again.

My ### has been abusing me constantly. She is against Christianity, criticizes me all the time, lies about me, and accuses me of things I haven't done. I am at my end.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father in heaven I pray you protect heal and comfort your child. In all your wisdom as your will be done
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil satanic demon possessed warlocks raped and they keep trying to cover it up. I suffer from trauma every day because of what they did to me. They also want to be ashamed of what THEY did to me because they told me it was my fault. It is NOT my fault. They chose to ABUSE and RAPE me. They...
Replies
10
Views
247
I met a guy and married him 5 months after meeting him and he turned out to have lied about being a Christian and he actually practices witchcraft, the guy I was with a year before that was actually a Satanist and I am being attacked by both of them together now and my husband waited until I was...
Replies
8
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom