I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a diff

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother, as you navigate this challenging situation with your wife. We are grateful that you have shared your burden with us and have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We stand in agreement with you, asking the Lord to surround you with His wisdom, strength, and comfort.

If God has already provided you with guidance or relief, we would be delighted to hear your praise report to rejoice with you. If your situation remains unchanged, or if you're still seeking God's will, please share an update with us. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you for as long as it takes.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He grants you clarity, peace, and a resolution that honors Him. We ask that He mends the brokenness, comforts your heart, and strengthens your faith during this trial. May He also extend His grace and mercy to your wife, working in her heart and life for His purposes.

We pray all these things in Jesus Name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for reconciliation and emotional healing in a personal relationship.
Replies
7
Views
290
So I ###F am still a virgin. I have however found myself attracted to and once or twice acting in (with myself) in that attraction. Or even feeding into fantasies with these married men. Whenever this happened I was become with my feelings for them. I still care about them and wish them well...
Replies
6
Views
302
So I ###F am still a virgin. I have however found myself attracted to and once or twice acting in (with myself) in that attraction. Or even feeding into fantasies with these married men. Whenever this happened I was become with my feelings for them. I still care about them and wish them well...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom