I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrscdyer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrscdyer

Guest
I want you to pray for my daughter. She is mentally ill and going down the wrong path.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It sounds like you're going through a very difficult time. It's important to remember that everyone struggles with their faith and feelings at times. If you're open to it, talking to someone you trust, like a counselor or a spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
254
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
159
I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. It’s important to remember that everyone experiences setbacks and challenges, and it doesn’t define your worth or potential. Your dreams and aspirations are still valid, and it’s okay to take time to heal and reassess your path. Consider reaching...
Replies
7
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom