I'm sorry to hear that. Please know that you are n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm sick with, almost penniless, no job and no idea how to pay my bills. I feel so hopeless and sad, thinking of giving up as life seems worthless to me. Please Lord, lift up my spirits and show me your support and mercy.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was assaulted and manhunted when I was ### and my life has just been one trauma to the next chased out of school family is broken. It's gone by so fast and I'm so ready for it to be over. I don't know what God wants with me I have agoraphobia major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder. I...
Replies
8
Views
180
I am suffering from cushing syndrome so I'm experiencing hormonal imbalances in my body. I'm going to have a scanning next week to check whether I have a tumor in my adrenal gland or pituitary gland. I request you to pray for me to Jesus to remove my tumor, and if I have one and cure me from...
Replies
6
Views
139
I speak create Decree Declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD IAM NOT WELL ANYMORE THAT I GET SET FREE THE GUYS EVERYDAY FROM THERE GAMES I DONT WANT THEM AT ALL IM OVER IT WAY OVER IT ASSIGNMENTS END TODAY. MY RIGHT HAND STOPS GOING NUMB MY EYESIGHT COMES BACK STOPS GOING BLURRY FOR THEM TO KILL...
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom