I'm sorry to hear that. Here's a redacted version of your title: "I'm suffering from liver problem & wheat allergy"

Narinder Mahey

Disciple of Prayer
I'm suffering from liver problem & wheat allergy for the last 1/2 year, serious problem. I believe only Lord Jesus will heal me, please pray for me.
Amen
Praise the Lord.
 
Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
346
Pray for my dad he’s currently in the hospital, he’s suffering from chronic kidney failure, anaemia, pneumonia, high blood pressure and prostate enlargement. I want God to intervene in his case.
Replies
9
Views
309
My wife ### is deeply involved in a cult and her family is trying to break us up because I refuse to be apart of it. I ask that you please pray the Lord would restore our marriage. ###
Replies
8
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom