I’m sorry if this sounds silly, but ...

I’m sorry if this sounds silly, but I have pet rats and a dog that recently got really sick, I can’t afford to take all of them to the vet. I don’t know if I should ask for prayer for money or healing or both, but please just pray. I just lost my grandmother and I am afraid to lose more. God bless everybody.
I pray for this in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE I SPEAK 🗣️SPECIFICALLY I GET A MIRACULOUS MIRACLES ALL THE WAY FROM THE SPIRITUAL TO THE PHYSICAL💯 FOLD GREATLY MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED WITH MY LIFE FAMILY OUR PETS WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
206
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
256
I know this sounds silly, but asking for prayers so that the Lord will help to repair my singing voice. I'm very sad that my voice hasn't recovered from my illness yet. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,096
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom