I'm sorry I won't be on very long. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I'm sorry I won't be on very long. I have a severe migraine and two teeth that ache all on the same side. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Also pray that my insurance will approve me to go back to an outpatient program that I really need. Thank you. God bless all of you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Lord we ask you to lay your hand on this person so they may be healed in Jesus name. Take this migraine and tooth ache and cast it out lord. By your stripes we are healed. Thank you Jesus amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Honestly, this post is more of a vent. On top of my other prayers, I'm praying that I won't lose my home, as my rent is set to skyrocket (to $###) come August. Yes, this is low income housing and, no, I haven't anywhere else to go. I've lived in this place since I was ###. I've already tried 211...
Replies
10
Views
442
Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. But I have nothing left in me. I have no one. The few in my life are silent. There is no one who can help me know. There is no parting of the water. There is no water from a rock. My family always said I am not worthy and when you hear that...
Replies
13
Views
254
I'm on medication. I won't be able to keep fasting tomorrow on Good Friday. But I'll be praying tomorrow. Divine mercy chaplet tomorrow. Pray for me so that I may not eat too much. Only for medication. Pray for my old cyst healing and cough healing. My period is not coming well. As I had thyroid...
Replies
7
Views
707
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom