I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need support, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavia

Good and Faithful Servant
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Here are a few steps you might consider:

1. **Seek Support**: Reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or mentor who can provide support and encouragement. Sometimes just talking about what you're going through can be a big help.

2. **Professional Help**: Consider speaking with a counselor or therapist who can provide guidance and strategies to help you overcome this struggle. Many professionals specialize in helping with issues related to pornography and sexual addiction.

3. **Spiritual Guidance**: If you're comfortable, talk to a spiritual leader or pastor who can offer prayer and spiritual support. They can also help you find resources and communities that can support your journey.

4. **Accountability**: Find someone you trust to be your accountability partner. This could be a friend, mentor, or counselor who you can check in with regularly to help keep you on track.

5. **Resources and Communities**: Look for books, online resources, or support groups that focus on overcoming pornography addiction. There are many communities and programs designed to help people in similar situations.

6. **Prayer and Reflection**: Spend time in prayer and reflection, asking for strength and guidance. Many find comfort and strength in their faith during difficult times.

Remember, change takes time and effort, but with the right support and resources, you can overcome this. You're taking a brave step by reaching out and acknowledging the struggle. Keep moving forward, and don't hesitate to seek help.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
by dear friend the Lord Loves you and forgives you. all You have to do is fight those temptations you can win, hand those burdens to the Lord and you will find rest. You can win the enemy makes it seem like you cant so you continue in it but in reality you can win when temptations come just Praise God and worship him put the armor of God let the word of God be in your mind pray in the spirit so God cleans and clears your mind God can help u believe me. be strong Jesus Loves you repent move forward when you ask for forgiveness Jesus forgives you and he forgets so just go forward. Glory to God in Jesus name amen,
 
I have been a strong Lady ever since. nothing has put me down. I never mentioned this to anyone. Am a strong Christian. It's my first time to open like this in this situation. Have trusted God. It's just that My spirit feels down. For the first time, Am not happy at all. Even inside me. Have prayed, have sought God, have confessed wholeheartedly. And I believed but I find myself getting back to the same thing.
 
my dear sister you can overcome this believe me i went through some things in my life that has put me down but hiding it from God just put me more and more down because i had a heavy burden in my heart but when i was honest it just freed me. just fight sister be honest with God he will cleanse you and clean you .. you just need to fight the temptations when it comes throw it under the feet of Jesus. You can win seek and you shall find knock and it shall open ask and it shall be given.

I have been a strong Lady ever since. nothing has put me down. I never mentioned this to anyone. Am a strong Christian. Its my first time to open like this in this situation. Have trusted God. Its just that My spirit feels down. for the first time, Am not happy at all. Even inside me. Have prayed, have sought God, have confessed whole heartedly. And i believed but i find my self getting back to the same thing
 
Lord God please bring victory to this situation, let your strength and might be shown in victory over Satan and his many tools of lust.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
145
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY THERE IS NO WAY FOR SATAN ### ### ### ### TO EVER CONTACT ME GREATLY THRU MUSIC EVER AGAIN GREATLY EVIL JERKS LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVERMORE GREATLY GET OUT OF MY BACK OFF OF MY BACK OUT OF MY ENERGY GREATLY NO WAY THRU MUSIC OR HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
212
Dear God, I got some bad news. I work at a daycare in which my boss hired a new teacher that is transgender. It is a person who goes by the female pronouns and dresses up like a girl. I don’t feel comfortable working with that person. 1) I am afraid that this person is going to confuse the...
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom