I'm sorry, but the provided text is incomplete and

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sushila
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sushila

Guest
I have a contract job and on third party payment. Please pray for a permanent job or to be confirmed in the same company. God Bless
 
Psalm 89:13

You have a mighty arm: strong is your hand, and high is your right hand.
 
We are in the same boat, But I believe the God I serve will work for You, my dear. They will retain you in that place. The Bible says that wherever we shall step, we shall conquer. I pray for God's favour to move in everything you do. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

Every time you go to work, declare that word, remind God, that He said in His word that wherever we shall step, we shall take up the place. I believe in the word, because the word that comes out of our mouth has power to create.

Just believe and relax. God is in control.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me and my family I’m struggling with a lot of things right now I know I’ve been dealing with a lot of stress and pain but I’m trying to get through this on my own now I’m asking for help for one I don’t know what to do at this point my spouse and I have been up and down with...
Replies
9
Views
268
This has been weighing on my heart for a long time and I feel horrible. I care about them and really don’t want to hurt them but I have been feeling so doubtful for so long and I feel it’s not fair to them because I don’t think I’ll ever be able to commit to marriage with her. I am also afraid...
Replies
7
Views
452
I took an extremely important career related exam on ###/###. Not passing makes me likely to lose my job offer. I do not feel like I knew anything and can’t sleep thinking about it. I am asking for prayers for a PASS. This outcome will determine many things for my family and I. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom