I'm sorry, but it seems like the text you provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am tired of crying, I am tired of begging, I am tired of going through life like this. I don't smoke, drink, take advantage of others. I am so quick to share with others the little that you provide for me. Why are you letting me suffer dear father? I am so confused. Why me? Why me? I thought you were on my side. God I need a change right now. Not another night nor another day. I need immediate results. I want this week to be a new start for me and my family. Thank you in advance for your blessings. I am already claiming victory on the name of God. I refuse to let the Devil have the last laugh.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Jehovah-Nissi, the Lord our banner, I pray you now go before this dear one, send your angels to do battle against any forces set against this one. Let the Holy Spirit fill and comfort this soul. Move in power and in might that this dear one might see your hand and rejoice that God is with them. Hear our prayers as we lift them in unison with this soul and bring your peace and mercy to them, and your might to bear upon the situation. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 21:1: “A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea: Like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 21:1 begins with a striking...
Replies
10
Views
188
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175 – “Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to praise...
Replies
10
Views
198
A new court hearing to let the judge know the charges I have are fraudulent and I need my probation order to be changed: 1. A place to live other than the streets, respites, shelters, staircases, bathrooms, and psych wards 2. To believe God is doing things when I think He's not 3. That I...
Replies
6
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom