I'm sorry, but it seems like the text you provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, Thank you for Your mercy and Your Grace. Thank you for my life. Thank you for not giving up on me. Please help, the rocky path is too much.  Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175 – “Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to praise...
Replies
10
Views
198
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 21:1: “A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea: Like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 21:1 begins with a striking...
Replies
10
Views
199
A new court hearing to let the judge know the charges I have are fraudulent and I need my probation order to be changed: 1. A place to live other than the streets, respites, shelters, staircases, bathrooms, and psych wards 2. To believe God is doing things when I think He's not 3. That I...
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,969
Messages
16,817,046
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom