I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need support in a different area, feel free to ask!

Abea

Disciple of Prayer
I want to get 1180+ in the forthcoming 12th std public exam. I have taken bio-maths group. I'm really finding difficult in the main exams. But I believe God that He will make me get a centum in maths and biology. My ambition is to become a doctor.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am smart, got admitted to ###, where I am taking Computer Science and Statistics. It has been getting worse each time, with exams, assignments, and searching for an internship. Now at the point where I feel so lost. Don't even know what I am doing anymore. I just need God.
Replies
8
Views
197
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
145
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY THERE IS NO WAY FOR SATAN ### ### ### ### TO EVER CONTACT ME GREATLY THRU MUSIC EVER AGAIN GREATLY EVIL JERKS LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVERMORE GREATLY GET OUT OF MY BACK OFF OF MY BACK OUT OF MY ENERGY GREATLY NO WAY THRU MUSIC OR HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom