I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information, feel free to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Humble Prayer Warrior
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information, feel free to ask!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
Replies
9
Views
248
Lord please lead me right infos, I need it. I am so frustrated. Those people that I ask for help don't want to help me but they are leaving to feel guilty or incapable or left out in the cold. Lord, I need to know those elements so that I can give grades to pupils. I am frustrated and afraid...
Replies
8
Views
292
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need support, feel free to ask.
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom