I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have a prayer request or need guidance on a different topic, feel free to ask!

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I'm telling you...### is backing abortion and gay marriage, and even "promoting" it. {He's running his mouth already.} Meaning, laws enacted where Christians who don't want to go along will face penalties, maybe being blacklisted on their jobs. In America we're going to have a problem. Not to mention hearing him spout off about his "views", which are opposite of ours. To have to listen to that! Fasten your seatbelts!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Yeah, figures... A valid point, and after 18 minutes I get an "Articles". Someone else posts about fear of getting coronavirus, 15 responses. I guess physical problems mean more than spiritual problems to you.
 
Amen and it has only just begun. Wait till they flood our borders and basically make America into a third rate country like ### which everyone is trying to escape from because basically there is no law enforcement that is not corrupt and as far as I know NO citizen has the right to bear arms which is the first thing they are going to try and take from us you all watch and see. May God help us in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Amen and it has only just begun. Wait till they flood our borders and basically make America into a third rate country like ### which everyone is trying to escape from because basically there is no law enforcement that is not corrupt and as far as I know NO citizen has the right to bear arms which is the first thing they are going to try and take from us you all watch and see. May God help us in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Yup! But the "plugging for" unGodly causes, and if anything, he's gotten bolder with that {I heard him shooting his mouth off}. I felt sick when I used to hear him talk like that before the election, now, thinking of 4 years of it, and not just talking but doing it... to me, this is a "practice run" for the Antichrist. I also see some who claim to be Christians backing the Dems with their unGodly stances. I don't know if they're deceived, or this is rebellion, or what, but I don't trust "those" Christians. I feel suspicious of "Christians like that ### me, it's as if they betrayed us". Thankfully, though, they're in the minority, and get shot down by other Christians who see more clearly.
 
I AM AFRAID THAT AMERICA IS IN FOR A TERRIBLE TIME UNDER BIDEN, CHURCHES MIGHT HAVE TO LET THE POWERS THAT BE GIVE A REPORT ON WHAT THE PREACHER WILL BE PREACHING SO THAT NOTHING OFFENDS ANYONE, WE WILL BE LABELED AS HATERS. CHRISTIANS MUST TAKE A STAND AND BE WILLING TO KEEP OUR RIGHTS. THIS IS TRULY A VERY SAD DAY FOR AMERICA.
 
I AM AFRAID THAT AMERICA IS IN FOR A TERRIBLE TIME UNDER BIDEN, CHURCHES MIGHT HAVE TO LET THE POWERS THAT BE GIVE A REPORT ON WHAT THE PREACHER WILL BE PREACHING SO THAT NOTHING OFFENDS ANYONE, WE WILL BE LABELED AS HATERS. CHRISTIANS MUST TAKE A STAND AND BE WILLING TO KEEP OUR RIGHTS. THIS IS TRULY A VERY SAD DAY FOR AMERICA.
Amen. Just hearing him talk, let alone having him in power...Everything the Bible teaches us is wrong, he's "plugging for." Like he's being used as a tool of the devil, undermining us. I realize he's deceived, but...a practice run for the antichrist. I asked a Christian neighbor about what happened, and he said it was like when the crowd was asked if they wanted Jesus or Barabbas released, they chose Barabbas.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please lead me right infos, I need it. I am so frustrated. Those people that I ask for help don't want to help me but they are leaving to feel guilty or incapable or left out in the cold. Lord, I need to know those elements so that I can give grades to pupils. I am frustrated and afraid...
Replies
8
Views
288
Dear Family Of God, I was misdiagnosed a couple of decades ago. I desperately need a medical report that states that I am not schizophrenic to set the record straight. Only God can help me, no one else. I have tried many places with no success. I am beginning to lose faith. I wish that many...
Replies
7
Views
196
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom