I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

I have sinus tachycardia and my system is shutting down gradually. Please join me in prayer I am dying slowly
You oh God have always acted when it seemed that all hope was lost. You parted the Red Sea. At a very old age You gave women children. You are God who do not change. What You did in the past and what You did for one, You can still repeat and do for another. Faithful God, cause the tone of this prayer request to change into Thanksgiving one because of what You have done for Your child even in this situation. Thank You for the total healing. And this prayer is sealed in Jesus Christ's name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
191
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom