I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have been watching porn on and off for some years now and I get very angry very fast and I don't pray or read my Bible and I don't love GOD I'm full of sin and porn and anger and being allowed to speak are my weaknesses. I feel so horrible and hopeless and the Christians I hung out with don't want to fellowship with me anymore. I need help and I need a new body of believers to start fresh with. I'm a missionary but unfortunately I don't live like one.
I pray God’s mercy upon you in the name of Jesus Christ! You HAVE TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH!!! FAITH WITHOUT WORKS ARE DEAD!! When you pray put legs under those prayers! Let Satan know that you’re not taking this laying down! GET UP AND FIGHT WITH THE ANGELS ON YOUR SIDE! GET RID OF THE PORN THE PORN APPS THE PORN SITES! THEY WERE SENT TO DESTROY AND DISTRACT YOU FROM GOD’S BLESSINGS!! Fast and pray!! Pray over your home your spirit your mind. Pray for a Godly transformation in Jesus Christ name AMEN!! Ask the angels to go to war for you. To lighten the stress and anger. If you need counseling, GET IT and pray. Read Isaiah 41 and 10. He WILL help you!! Hallelujah!! Thank You Jesus!!🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
190
Mocking in the workplace and trying to provoke me to anger. Was mocking and saying the Lord is my Shepherd in a clear and mocking manner. But living an ungodly lifestyle. Trying to mock me.
Replies
7
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom