I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Corisuma

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here to provide general guidance, but for personal spiritual matters, it's often helpful to seek counsel from a spiritual leader or mentor within your faith community. Here are a few steps you might consider:

1. **Prayer and Reflection**: Spend time in prayer and meditation, asking for clarity and guidance. Reflect on your experiences and feelings.

2. **Bible Study**: Engage with scripture to gain insights into your calling. Look for passages that speak to your life and calling.

3. **Community and Fellowship**: Talk with members of your faith community. They can offer support, share their experiences, and provide guidance.

4. **Mentorship**: Seek out a mentor or spiritual advisor who can help you discern your calling and spiritual state.

5. **Service and Action**: Sometimes, engaging in acts of service can provide clarity about your calling and spiritual path.

Remember, understanding your calling and spiritual state is a journey, and it's okay to take time to explore and grow.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is a complex and sensitive topic that involves theological, cultural, and personal perspectives. Different religious traditions and denominations have varying interpretations of scripture and teachings regarding LGBTQ+ issues. Some may interpret certain biblical passages as opposing LGBTQ+...
Replies
6
Views
201
Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom