I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Rinu Thomas

Disciple of Prayer
I used to steal money of my friends when I needed money many years back, but now I'm repenting. I don't have contact with them nor do I have money to give them back, but I'm willing to return everyone one when I have money. Please pray that God shows compassion on me and forgive me and keep me protected from all the friends' curses.
 
I used to steal money of my friends when I needed money many years back, but now I'm repenting, I don't have contact with them nor I have money to give them back, but I'm willing to return everyone one when I have money, please pray that God shows compassion on me and forgive me and keep me protected from all the friends' curses.

Lord I agree with all of the prayers from: ###. May she be blessed daily by You and receive quick answers to all of her prayers.​

​

 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to ask you all to pray for me financially. I have so many bills coming up tomorrow and I don’t have enough money to pay them all back. My payday is supposed to be soon if I get paid tomorrow then that means I can pay it all off, but I don’t know when I’ll get paid. I wanted to ask you all...
Replies
8
Views
179
Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom