I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Shalrow

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before You today seeking Your guidance and strength. I ask for Your help in overcoming the struggle with masturbation and the feelings I have for men. I desire to align my thoughts and actions with Your will, focusing on my relationship with You and honoring the way You have created me.

Lord, please grant me the strength to resist temptation and to redirect my thoughts towards You and Your teachings. Help me to cultivate purity in my heart and mind, and to find fulfillment in my relationship with You.

I also ask for Your assistance in my academic pursuits. May You give me wisdom, focus, and the ability to excel in my studies. Help me to manage my time wisely and to prioritize my responsibilities, so that I may achieve my goals with Your guidance.

Thank You, Lord, for Your love and mercy. I trust in Your power to transform my life and to help me grow in holiness. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
191
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,470
Members
650,286
Latest member
Aruilfuurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom