I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Irothiad

Disciple of Prayer
I have a civil court case for ###/###/####. In which I am to pay Ksh.###,###/- failure to which I will be committed to civil jail. Pray with me for God to make ways of raising money.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to ask you all to pray for me financially. I have so many bills coming up tomorrow and I don’t have enough money to pay them all back. My payday is supposed to be soon if I get paid tomorrow then that means I can pay it all off, but I don’t know when I’ll get paid. I wanted to ask you all...
Replies
8
Views
179
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom