I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Alex Lakra

Prayer Partner
I'm suffering from fever, my temperature is ### please pray for me, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
```markdown
I'm suffering from fever, my temperature is ### please pray for me, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed
```​

 
I'm lifting you up to God and asking for the healing touch of Jesus. Believing for a complete healing and a speedy recovery. May you feel the presence of God in all you do. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen
 
I'm lifting you up to God and asking for the healing touch of Jesus. Believing for a complete healing and a speedy recovery. May you feel the presence of God in all you do. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen
Thank you, Praise the Lord
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
137
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need information on a different topic, feel free to ask!
Replies
9
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom