I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Bartaen

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties in your marriage. It's important to seek peaceful resolutions and open communication. If you're comfortable, consider reaching out to a counselor or mediator who can help facilitate a constructive conversation. Remember to take care of yourself and seek support from trusted friends or family members during this time.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

 

Attachments

  • 26386-cm-lord-strength-faith-fear-power-powerlessness-trusting-amen-social-550x320.jpg
    26386-cm-lord-strength-faith-fear-power-powerlessness-trusting-amen-social-550x320.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling disturbed by what you've seen. It's important to remember that such content can be harmful and disrespectful. If you're feeling upset or need someone to talk to, consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or a professional counselor. They can...
Replies
8
Views
193
Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom