I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeABetterMan

Disciple of Prayer
I've broken up with three different girlfriends in 12 months. The first was sexually abused as a child and needy, manipulative, and selfish as an adult, and though I fell for her hard, she was not emotionally healthy. The second also had issues, but hers stemmed from being slightly autistic (not in the traditional sense -- she would just suffer from sensory overload if too much were happening at once) and she had just been through a tough divorce. The last was sweet and giving, but she suddenly got frustrated with me because she thought our relationship was based on physical attraction and infatuation, even though I tried to assure her that wasn't true.

All three women were attractive, and I really wanted the relationships to work out. Yet, they all went haywire. I have my own faults -- impatience being one of them -- and I'm working on that. I'm also honest, sometimes to a fault.

Please pray for me that I can overcome my own weaknesses while finding that right woman for my life. I'm getting too old to be fooling around anymore, and I've ever really wanted was a woman beautiful inside and out to raise a family with and to love for the rest of my life.

I feel like God is trying to teach me a lesson with these romances, but the failure of each is making me discouraged and depressed. I keep praying to God, but things don't seem to change much. I would like to have a healthy relationship.
 
Heavenly Father I lift up ### to You today and ask You to provide him with a healthy loving Christian woman to be his wife and mother of his children You saw the last 3 and he is getting discouraged so I request that You send angels of encouragement to attend to him Father You provide every need we have so I thank for this Godly woman You have for him please bless their marriage in Jesus' precious mighty powerful name Amen
 
I prayed for your request today, for God's almighty hand of deliverance, for wisdom and discernment, in Jesus' name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God, together with the other people who prayed for this person, I lift him to You, that he have a clear mind and heart.

I pray that you let him love himself first and piece himself up before again falling in love.

I pray that he sees that love is a need but is not a necessity, a pray that You touch him and You bless him and that You let him see that love is around. In family, in friends, and even in pets.

But if still he can't see that love is flowing around him, I pray that You help him see what You always let me see with being single, that He has the unending source of love, YOU!

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
192
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom