I'm so, so, so hoping to get the job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please kindly. I humbly ask you to please pray for me. I am tired, I feel like I can't go on, I'm outside in the rain and I have nowhere to go. I have tried and tried and I just... I'm so tired! Please please kind people, please pray for me in any way. I need God's grace and a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
626
I'm so so grateful to God for my board results. A thank you prayer to my Lord and as I have given my CUET, I hopefully want to secure a seat in DU and also hope to meet the financial requirements to settle down for college. I hope to meet new Christian brother sisters who are on fire for God...
Replies
7
Views
502
Applied for a job. Hoping to get it. ### needs teeth fixed extremely costly. Someone’s ### is working for us not paying ###. We need ### to pay. I need to hear from God.
Replies
7
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom