i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father,

Please minister to my brother's broken heart. First off Lord, help him to see what a perfectly loving Father you really are. Help him to realize that you love him unconditionally and you care very much about his desires for a romantic relationship with that perfect mate.

Abba, I ask now that you send comforters to him to minister to him. Father, I also ask that you will remove any heaviness and despair off him. Teach him gently and lovingly what he can learn from this situation and Father, I ask that whether this lady is the right lady for him or not, that his next romantic relationship (whether it's restored with this person or a new person) will be beautiful, and will remove his sorrow.

Father you love him and no experience is a waste. You want to give him the desires of his heart. If this lady is not the right one for him, let him know. Help him to have hope that you are the perfect matchmaker and you can give him the love of his life beyond his wildest dreams.

In Jesus name

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
181
I feel greatly depressed because of my life and my family. I feel like I want to die but I'm so scared of going to hell and I don't want my baby sister to grow up alone. I feel so sad and it feels like there's no winning. I'm also scared about my results being bad and it feels like I'm being...
Replies
9
Views
366
I'm so depressed, where is God I need help buying a house before we get evicted, every time I find one that's ok it ends up sold, I've asked my kids for money for a bigger down payment, they have money, my daughter cussed me out, my son just won't, so please just pray things start getting better.
Replies
9
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom