i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
O Jesus, You suffered and died for us; You understand suffering; Teach me to understand my suffering as You do; To bear it in union with You; To offer it with You to atone for my sins And to bring Your grace to souls in need. Calm my fears; increase my trust. May I gladly accept Your holy will and become more like You in trial. If it be Your will, restore me to health so that I may work for Your honor and glory and the salvation of all men.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
There is power in prayer (James 5:16).
I need your prayers. I really do.
Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate.
Right now, I just...
I feel greatly depressed because of my life and my family. I feel like I want to die but I'm so scared of going to hell and I don't want my baby sister to grow up alone. I feel so sad and it feels like there's no winning. I'm also scared about my results being bad and it feels like I'm being...
I'm so depressed, where is God I need help buying a house before we get evicted, every time I find one that's ok it ends up sold, I've asked my kids for money for a bigger down payment, they have money, my daughter cussed me out, my son just won't, so please just pray things start getting better.