i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy

Account Closed
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I pray that when you feel all hope is gone that you will look unto JESUS the author and finisher of your faith. Look unto the hills from whence cometh your help. Your help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:1-2

Look unto JESUS he will help you through, in JESUS name, Amen.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
I feel greatly depressed because of my life and my family. I feel like I want to die but I'm so scared of going to hell and I don't want my baby sister to grow up alone. I feel so sad and it feels like there's no winning. I'm also scared about my results being bad and it feels like I'm being...
Replies
9
Views
368
I'm so depressed, where is God I need help buying a house before we get evicted, every time I find one that's ok it ends up sold, I've asked my kids for money for a bigger down payment, they have money, my daughter cussed me out, my son just won't, so please just pray things start getting better.
Replies
9
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom