i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy

Account Closed
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
184
I feel greatly depressed because of my life and my family. I feel like I want to die but I'm so scared of going to hell and I don't want my baby sister to grow up alone. I feel so sad and it feels like there's no winning. I'm also scared about my results being bad and it feels like I'm being...
Replies
9
Views
372
I'm so depressed, where is God I need help buying a house before we get evicted, every time I find one that's ok it ends up sold, I've asked my kids for money for a bigger down payment, they have money, my daughter cussed me out, my son just won't, so please just pray things start getting better.
Replies
9
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom