I'm sneezing a lot. Scalp feeling cold. Nose ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Able to get some sleep. Please heal Lord Excessive sneezing and Pnd Post nasal drip of the worst kind out of no where. Praying able to communicate this to the Dr early and can communicate all of this properly with a clear head. Don’t know if it’s from new supplements, please reveal and revert...
Replies
6
Views
254
Allergic nose. Sneezing Evey time. I don't want to sneeze at ### tomorrow. I'll feel nervous. When all ppl will look around me. While sneezing. Pls pray for my allergic nose. So that i won't sneeze at ###. Amen
Replies
8
Views
316
Due to thyroid I'm feeling cold everyday every time.. even after somany warm clothes also. I'm so frustrate. When will I come to normal. Due to thyroid. My clothes all became loose. Pls pray request for ### tmrow as I'm going for Christmas at ###. So that I may feel comfortable at ### also. Not...
Replies
4
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom