I'm seeking prayer on ### and my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm seeking prayer for a softened heart. My heart is hardened. I don't have godly sorrow nor a hatred for sin as I should. I don't seem to have conviction over sin but I would like to have all of these things. There's also demons physically wrapped around my head and body squeezing and digging...
Replies
12
Views
183
I am here to seek the office and anointing of the Apostle, I only want those that are truly called of God to answer this request. Only the one which truly hears the voice of the LORD. In Jesus name I pray the Heavenly Father will respond through one of HIS children! In Jesus name, Amen P.S. I...
Replies
15
Views
267
I humbly request your prayers regarding my college fees. By God's grace, I am pursuing my Master of Divinity, but I am currently facing financial challenges in paying the remaining fees. I believe that God is our Provider, and I trust Him to make a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,907
Messages
16,816,332
Members
651,076
Latest member
SHelton530

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom