I'm scheduled to get my first covid ###

LindaLamb

Faithful Servant
I'm scheduled to get my first covid vaccination this morning. Please pray that the vaccine goes well for me and works as intended. Please ask the Lord to bless the vaccines, and to end this pandemic. Thank you and God bless you.
 
I'm scheduled to get my first covid vaccination this morning. Please pray that the vaccine goes well for me and works as intended. Please ask the Lord to bless the vaccines, and to end this pandemic. Thank you and God bless you.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🧬🌎❗️🧐☎️🫜🥰 FOLD LIFE IN I GET TO OWN MY FIRST HOME GREATLY THAT'S A GOOD THING GREATLY WHERE I'M SAFE WHERE MY PETS AND I HAVE OUR BONDS STAY WITH ME SAFE SECURE HEAR GREATLY SEE GREATLY WITH MY PETS WHO BELONG TO ME GREATLY FOR...
Replies
7
Views
165
I'm scheduled for surgery on June 5th, please keep me in prayer; it is for my right shoulder. ###
Replies
8
Views
416
Where is God? In August ###, my job in ### was complete. I had secured a ### position in my home state of ###. The previous May, my wife, without talking to me, purchased two tickets for her and her daughter to go to overseas to visit family. My wife did not consult me or ask me. My wife was...
Replies
12
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,482
Messages
16,800,270
Members
650,006
Latest member
Eleilorilira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom