Im scared

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have shared your burden with us. We stand together in agreement with you, asking Jesus our Lord to help you. Please let us all know if the situation has changed. We want to hear from you. If your parents' hearts have not yet softened, please share with us again, and we will continue to intercede for you. Our desire is to bring your needs before Christ in prayer and champion your needs in Jesus' name. Our prayer for you is that you would know the peace and presence of the Holy Spirit and that the Lord would direct your path.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My periods is 13 days late and I am worried. Please pray for me. I didn't want to have sex but I did and he didn't even finish and I bled a lot. I have anxiety and overthink a lot and I don't know if I'm getting big or if it's a baby or just food. I have no symptoms but please pray it's been a...
Replies
8
Views
277
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS
Replies
10
Views
175
I brought evil people into my life from my divination. I have repented but everything is falling apart.
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom