I'm really unhappy. I haven't been truly happy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm really unhappy. I haven't been truly happy in years. I just hate where I am, and it seems like there's nothing I can do about it. It feels as if I'm one moment away from losing all self-control. Please pray for God to help.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I'AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT,HOWEVER "GOD" IS MOVING IN YOUR LIFE HE HAS NOT LEAVE YOU..AMEN
 
May our Lord touch you today so you will feel how loving our God is, may He grant the desires of your heart. In Jesus Name, Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for great health and to be able to heal and get back to myself. I am traumatized from living with my aunt; her daughter used to stare at me from the kitchen while I’d be inside the living room. I felt as if something was off. I pray for strength and healing, better days, and to stop...
Replies
6
Views
367
Good evening, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request so my best friend is going through so much since February 14th which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after a few days after his birthday but he was telling me how when he was with the female...
Replies
7
Views
388
Good evening, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request so my best friend is going through so much since February 14th which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after a few days after his birthday but he was telling me how when he was with the female...
Replies
6
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom