I'm really not ok. I started smoking ###.

I'm really not ok. I started smoking weed. That's how much pain I'm in. I just wanna die. It's too much. What do we even call this because it's not life. Everyday is a traumatic experience. I'm really tried. I'm scared of suicide and selling my soul but I have had it.
I'm sorry you're in pain, friend. If I may ask, are you in physical pain or hurting from emotional wounds? Please speak to someone about this and get the help you need, okay? I'm praying for you, that our Heavenly Father will reach down and touch you with His healing hand and sustain you with His strength. Hang in there, friend!
 
I'm sorry you're in pain, friend. If I may ask, are you in physical pain or hurting from emotional wounds? Please speak to someone about this and get the help you need, okay? I'm praying for you, that our Heavenly Father will reach down and touch you with His healing hand and sustain you with His strength. Hang in there, friend!
Thank you so much. It's not easy to find someone to talk to. Please keep praying for me God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support during difficult times. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. If you're in immediate distress or need urgent help, please...
Replies
6
Views
314
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help when you're feeling this way. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Talk to Someone**: Reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Sharing your feelings can be a...
Replies
12
Views
606
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out to someone you trust, like a friend or family member, who can provide support. Additionally, consider speaking with a mental health professional who can offer guidance and help you navigate these feelings. Remember, you...
Replies
10
Views
594
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom