I'm Really Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamala2

Disciple of Prayer
Hi brothers and sisters, there was a girl that I own like a sister gave her everything I could give when she asked for help during her pregnancy. I used to leave my house keys now and then with her. One day she asked about me not wearing earrings and why I didn't make one. I said to her I didn't have to make one; I already had one and I showed her what jewels I have. A few days later, she came into my house and stole them. I went over a day crying to her, telling her about the stuff I lost, and her words to me were, "It's my child's father, take it, don't trust men." I know it wasn't him because he didn't know it was there; it was only me and she knew about it. I was talking to her about a bag she used to put back in the shop to sell, and I turned and saw the bag and I started to empty it. While emptying it, I found my jewels. God is so great. She ran and snatched the bag and begged me not to say anything so that her husband could know what she did. I kept it to myself. Now she is cursing me, telling me I'm lying on her and I want to frame her. I'm really hurt to know my own friend stole from me, and I'm punishing to raise my kids and build a life. Please pray that I get justice from God. Thank you.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some resources that might be helpful: - **National Suicide...
Replies
8
Views
184
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
159
They tell me life is a precious gift. I'm done with mine and want to give it back. God please take me. I'm so done.
Replies
10
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom