I’m really freaking out about school. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m freaking out. Please pray that I pass next week's exams. I’m really nervous and scared about what to do. Please pray for a specific direction and specific guidance on what to do.
Replies
9
Views
271
Hey am really freaking out about the national results. It's on 27th December. Please pray for me hard for it to come out well. I did my best and also I believe God's revelation will take its part in it. Please pray for me.
Replies
4
Views
151
Lord, I'm starting to give up. Please stop the fights and make us both think before we start one. Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be a better person towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again, and strengthen up our relationship. Please help us to be...
Replies
9
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom