Im praying that I get the job ...

I just said a prayer for you, ###. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you, provide for your family’s needs according to His perfect will, and help you experience His peace, joy, and His presence in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart bring in the help and coverage today don't let my coworkers call out bring in my coworkers...
Replies
6
Views
88
Abundance of it all in pray for all the souls that are disconnected from the father i pray all repent an find there way to the father because hes coming in Jesus name amen amen amen 🙏🏾
Replies
9
Views
117
Life into existence i get the BOAZ of my dreams in my life until then I have peace building the garage into a studio Salon I work mon-Friday dayshift no Worries im highly favored normally Today i get some decongestant and clean & fresh makes it in my life i get my tv 📺 going tonight im the...
Replies
10
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom